Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Brown Paper Bag

It was this image that caught my eye as I was Googling images of 'red hearts' the other day.  I may have gotten a little side tracked after that.  This is so cute!!!  Now as much as I want to say that this was my idea, sadly I cannot.  I have full intention of making this in the near future.  I am also well aware of the fact that it is not Valentine's Day, but this idea can be used for any occasion where a card is needed.  I could not keep this idea all for myself, thus The Baby Jar blog was born.  There's plenty of easy 'why didn't I think of that?' stuff out there, you just have to know where to look.  Now, I consider myself a crafty person, but let's face it...we all steal ideas.  I will update as often as I can with more crafts that should not go over looked, seasonal or not!  This is the link for the step by step instructions: 

1 comment:

  1. I did this for my Activity Day girls at their day camp. We made them into small scrapbboks and did exactly the same thing. Instead of stapeling them together, we punched about 6 holes. This gave them a great place to run fuzzy yarn through and we tied buttons to the ends of the yarn. They turned out adorable! Thanks for the new link!-Love, The Grammama

    ReplyDelete